Vice President Orlando F. McMeans and Dr. R. Charles Byers will host “A Conversation: The History of Land-Grant Status at State” Thursday, March 14, at 1 p.m. in the WVSU Integrated Research and Extension Building.
- The event itinerary is as follows:
- 1:00 p.m. – A Welcome and Purpose – President Anthony L. Jenkins
- 1:05 p.m. – Introductions of Dr. R. Charles Byers & Dr. Orlando F. McMeans
- 1:10 p.m. – A Conversation
- 1:45 p.m. – Q&A
- 2:00 p.m. – Where we are heading with land-grant in the 21st century – President Jenkins
Immediately following will be an Open House of the Integrated Research & Extension Building